Oh my, what a delicate taste!!
I was quite curious in trying it out, I’de never thought it would be so delicate and tasteful, and you only need few ingredients to make this tasteful dish!
This is what you need:
- 2-3 fennels
- 50 gr butter
- 200 gr water
- 320 gr of rice (usually 18min cooking time)
- 100 gr white wine
- 800 gr of vegetable broth
- pinch of salt
- 50 gr parmesan
- Cut the fennel in slices.
- Cook the fennel in a pan with 25 gr of butter with a bit of water and a pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
- Take half of the fennels out of the pan and keep them a side.
- Add the rice and stir.
- After 3 minutes add the wine, continue stirring.
- After 1 minute add the vegetable broth. Allow the rice to cook according to the cooking time on the rice pack (usually about 18 minutes).
NEVER forget to keep stirring the rice while is cooking!
- Once your rice is cooked you can add half of fennel you kept aside, the other 25 gr of butter and if needed another pinch of salt.
- Finish the dish with parmesan and If you want to give your dish a final touch,
you can put fennel leaves on top as a decoration. Enjoy!:-)